Don't Miss Our Workshops! See below.
100 jury selected artists and makers from across the USA will present their finest work for four days at the beautiful Eastover Estate & Resort. This show is a sequel to our 16 year old July 4th Berkshires Arts Festival and we are excited to introduce this extraordinary show with new artists, live music & fine cuisine.
Our show will be located at Eastover a 600-acre sanctuary located only minutes from downtown Lenox, the epicenter of the Berkshires’ cultured lifestyle.
BERKSHIRES ART & CULTURE FESTIVAL | August 17-20
THURSDAY Aug. 17: 5pm-9pm (Opening Preview) | FRIDAY Aug. 18: 10am-6pm | SATURDAY Aug. 19: 10am-6pm | SUNDAY Aug. 20: 10am-4:30pm
Adult $12 | Senior $11 (64+) | Student $5 | Weekend Pass $13 | Children under 10 FREE | Cash only at Box Office
Berkshires Art&Culture Festival | East Over Estate & Retreat | 430 East Street | Lenox, MA 01240
Sorry no pets (except service animals)
Sign up for one of our educational & fun workshops teached by professional artists and artisans.
• Intro to Relief Printmaking | $95, 4.5h with lunch break
• Ribbon Flowers & Fabric Flowers | $60, 4.5h with lunch break
• Cuff It! Intro to Jewelry Making | $95, 4.5h with lunch break
• Mask Sculptures for ages 7 to 90 | $40, 2h
• A Moment with Clay | $45, 2.5h
• Inkwash Painting | $30, 2h
• Zipper Bracelets| $20, 1h
• All materials included in fees.
• Workshop fee also includes Weekend Pass to show.
• Only 8 available spaces for each workshop. First come first served.
FABULOUS CUISINE • FULL BAR
Rosamund Violin Duo:
FRIDAY Aug. 18: NOON-2:30pm (Duo) | SUNDAY Aug. 20: Noon-2:30pm (Solo)
SATURDAY Aug. 19: NOON-2:30pm
• Silk Marbeling | Patricia de Santis • Glass Flameworking | Dan Battatt • Wheel Throwing | Ed Feldman
A weekend for the entire family.