SALE IS AT BOTH LOCATIONS, ENDS MONDAY FEBRUARY 18th.
We now have a new big, beautiful space in Lenox, Mass.
It's brimming with One-of-a-Kind works from talented artists from every region of the USA.
Come, visit us in the Berkshires of Western Massachusetts.
• STOCKBRIDGE LOCATION, see end of page.
Introducing new artists with fresh concepts as seen above, "flame painted copper", has been a way of life at An American Craftsman for over 35 years.
HUNDREDS OF ORIGINAL WORKS FROM $5 to $5,000.
• Art Glass • Ceramics • Jewelry • Jewelry Boxes • Paintings • Sculpture •
• Studio Furniture • Metal • Leather • Woman's Fashion & Accessories •
• Boxology Wooden Puzzle Boxes by Richard Rothbard
Poetry, psychology and philosophy in wood.
Whatever the occasion: Graduation, Birthday, Anniversary or just to show someone you love them, Richard has, or will make the perfect box. The web site has hundreds of boxes to choose from.
• Select something from our great collection of Boxology Puzzel Boxes.
• The personalized Quote Boxes & Miniature Portrait boxes will be your resource for the perfect hard to find gift.
• Have a box custom made such as this Dentist Box, or the 3.5" high Miniature Portrait Box (created from a photo) for that special surprise.
Contact gallery owner and artist Richard Rothbard, email@example.com to have your idea recreated in wood.
COME VISIT US IN THE BEAUTIFUL BERKSHIRES.
An American Craftsman Gallery | LENOX
22 Walker Street, Lenox, MA 01240
Store Hours: Friday-Sunday: 11am-6pm
We're just a mile and a half from Tangelwood
• Peter Pan buses stops just a few hundred feet from our gallery and within a few blocks there are a number of beautiful Inns and the entire town of Lenox with some wonderful restaurants.
• The Berkshires Visitors Bureau website, Berkshires.org is a fabulous resource for everything going on all over the area at any time of the year.
• Tanglewood is in season now and the gallery is on Walker Street 1.4 miles before Tanglewood's main entrance.
An American Craftsman Gallery | STOCKBRIDGE
36 Main Street, Stockbridge, MA
Store Hours: Friday-Monday 11am-6pm
ORDER ON LINE-if you cannot stop by, you will find the latest creative works by our extended family of artists.